PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, February 23, 2015

MIKE VS. MINDY… BATTLE OF THE CENTURY PRESENTED BY CANDY!!!

Welcome back!  It's the final week of the CRAZYVERSARY, but there's no reason to be sad.  We still got five wonderful guest comics for your viewing pleasure, starting with this epic from the great Candy Briones!  Enjoy...

Mike and mindy have always had a volatile relationship for sure.  But when it comes to cake, NEVER stand in their way!  As you can see, their helium hijinks are mere child's play compared to their unrelenting desire for sweets!

Candy Briones is the delightful cartoonist behind the hilarious comic Taco El Gato, the tale of a slacker cat who gains super powers after eating magical tacos.  She's also a very funny and kind person and one of the few pals on Twitter I've gotten the honor to meet in person.  When I got this toon I geeked out pretty hard.  I was a huge Dragonball Z fan as a teen, so getting a Mike And Mindy guest comic like this was certainly a thrill!  Thanks again Candy!  You're as sweet as your namesake and I hope to see ya at WonderCon in April!

Well folks, that's all for now.  We'll be back tomorrow with a toon from PJ Day that I just know will "Stick" with all of you!  Until then, take care and I'll see y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment