PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, February 27, 2015

AN EXPLOSIVE END TO THE CRAZYVERSARY THANKS TO SHANNON!!!

And so it ends.  The CRAZYVERSARY 2015 has concluded.  I know, it's a tough time, but we'll come back next year!  It may be a little different, but I promise it'll come back.  And since it's over for now, we may as well end it with a "Bang," so let's see what Shannon O'Brien has unleashed...

Wow, two fart jokes in two days.  Have we gone low brow or what?  Still, who doesn't enjoy a good laugh at a hilarious fart?  Simple rule of comedy: FARTS ARE FUNNY!!!

Shannon O'Brien is a very dear friend of mine.  I met her on Twitter after missing her at WonderCon last year.  She'd come to my table while I was on my lunch break and really went out of her way to contact me on Twitter and make friends afterward.  Ever since we've been best pals!  Her comic, The Adventures Of Wendy And Lucy, is a funny tale about two silly dogs who get into all sorts of mischief and adventures.  What I like most about Shannon is that she's always positive and optimistic.  Her optimism is infectious and makes all who meet her strive to bring more smiles.  Her storybook art style is a real eye-pleaser and I love reading the comic exploits of her goofy dogs!  Thanks again Shannon.  You really gassed, er, CLASSED up Mike And Mindy!

Well, that's all for the CRAZYVERSARY folks.  I wanna thank all the amazing artists for taking the time to give Mike and Mindy one last send off.  I love and respect each of you like you were my family.  The web comic community is a truly amazing one and unlike any other.  The support and help we offer each other is inspiring and I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful genre.

Next week marks another special event.  The first Bubble Fox book was recently released and to celebrate, I'll be presenting The Spirit Of Bubble Fox, a presentation of 12 comics, IN COLOR, that have been deemed the best from Bubble's first year on the web.  It should be a lot of fun, so be sure to come back next week and check it out.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha!!! Hilarious Shannon. You can't go wrong with a Fart Joke. Which reminds me that I haven't done one in a while...

    ReplyDelete