PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MIKE AND MINDY GET CUTE WITH MEGAN!!!

HUMP DAY IS HERE!!!  Is everybody spunky and is everybody's oatmeal lumpy?  What's that?  It's "Hump" Day not "Humpty" Day?  Oh.  My bad!  Anyway, we got a very cute offering from Megan McKay here, so enjoy...

BWAAAAW!!! Don't ya just wanna eat them up?!  They look so darn adorable with those giant eyes!  Almost like Chibi-style drawings!  I swear it's puppies and kittens rolled into one here!

Megan McKay is the genius behind the hilarious comic Doodle For Food, which falls into the same category as The Far Side.  It's silly, irreverent, and totally off the wall.  So naturally, it's a comic that's right up my alley!  I love what she's done with my "Kids" here.  The large pupils, chubby limbs and lack of noses just made me go all doughy-eyed!  Thanks again Megan!  If your comic's title is true, you'll likely be changing it to I Got Plenty Of Food Now, Thank You! because it's gonna be big!

Well, that's all for now, but don't hold your breath!  We'll be back tomorrow with a guest toon from Peter Rasmussen that will definitely leave your head in the "Clouds!"  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment