PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, February 16, 2015

RIDDLE ME THIS? WHAT'S ROUND, FUNNY AND FULL OF HOT AIR? TIM GREEN'S MIKE AND MINDY COMIC!!

Welcome back!  It's week three of the CRAZYVERSARY and things are really getting huge!  And that's not just because Tim Green is handling today's guest comic duties, although he is partly responsible.  See for yourself…

Trolls can be fierce, but not particularly smart.  They've also been known to be quite full of themselves, as seen above!  Just this Bridge Troll's luck that he came across Mike and Mindy instead of some billy goats!  He should be thankful he didn't come across Mindy's Bloomer Bud Sunny!  No telling WHAT she'd do!

Tim Green of Vinnie The Vampire fame is one of my closest friends.  He's comforted me during many rough days, wrote the foreword to my third book and even gave me a copy of his first VTV collection.  Flat and simple, if you looked up gentleman in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of Tim beside it.  He's a class act and an amazing man and I thank God our paths crossed.  Although that troll probably ain't too happy about it now!  Thanks again Tim!  I think you taught every troll out there you can't be rattled.

And that's all for today!  Tomorrow, the great Scott Warren drops in to "Pour" us all a great big bowl of awesome!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment