PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

WHAT'S THE BUZZ?!? HALLOWEEN OF COURSE!!!

We have come to it at last!  HALLOWEEN 2021!!!  Things have certainly changed a lot from last year when Halloween was more or less cancelled.  Thankfully, things are looking up and continuing in a fairly positive direction as of this writing.  But as we are now less than four days away from All Hallow's Eve, I think some spooky art is in order, don't you?  I mean, Bubble Fox as the Hat Box Ghost is pretty cool, but I think the CRAZY faithful deserve a little extra in the spirit off the holiday, so scroll down and enjoy...


 BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!!  Bees are terrifying enough, but Zombie bees?!?  Yeah, I'd be running for nearest industrial size can of Raid if I saw them!  The "Zombee" was I believe a Pinch Punch Post theme that I drew some time ago, 2016 by my signature.  Several friends have often chastised me over my fear of bees so I decided to appease them by drawing one.  Needless to say, they weren't impressed.  I thought the Zombee was pretty funny and I'm not totally anti-bee.  I even built a bee house for native bees in my backyard!  I just don't like getting stung!  That and honey is totally gross.  It's their vomit for crying out loud!  Keep that in mind while munching on Halloween candy Sunday night!

And that's a wrap for the month of October 2021!  I hope you enjoyed the spooky monsters and art.  We'll be back next week to kick off Thanksgiving month with some more hijinks from that wily old bird, Tom Turkey!  Until then take care, stay safe and remember to be vigilant Halloween night.  Keep the little ones close and make sure the candy given is meant for little ones.  Also, follow local ordinances.  Halloween's a time for masks anyway!  Until next time, catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment