PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

NUMSY'S HERE AND READY TO TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!

We are back!  Halloween is getting closer and hopefully y'all are finding ways to have fun still.  I have all of my decorations up and have made my yard extra spooky this year:  I hired my neighbor to sit out front in a rocking chair and cackle at passerby!  She's pretty darn spooky I tell ya what!  But enough about that, you came for some art!  So let's jump right in!  Enjoy...

HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S NUMSY!!!  Straight from Monsters Go, Numsy's also known as an arrowhead monster as he darts straight for the candy bowls every Halloween!  It is unwise to leave treats unattended when he's around!  Numsy was fun to draw and presents another unique creation as he also has no black outlines, despite having a black on him still.  I like the reverse coloring.  It's something different.

Another week down as we march towards fright night, but fear not!  I've got another post ready and waiting for next week, so be sure to come back and see what spookiness awaits!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment