PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

HUBBA BUBBA HALLOWEEN GRUBBA!!!

We are back and getting ever so closer to the witching hour!  Seriously, we're little more than a week away!  Hopefully you fine CRAZIES are making the final adjustments to your costumes and practicing proper trick-or-treating etiquette.  Remember kids, a pillow case holds MUCH more candy than those cute little pumpkin buckets your mom makes you carry!  But enough about that, it's time for some art!  Enjoy...

YO GRUBBA GRUBBA!!!  These colorful monsters LOVE to party!  The Grubba is also known as the glow monster because of its love of black lights, hence the reason you always see then wearing neon colors.  If there's a rave to be had during halloween, you will find a Grubba or two hanging out on the dance floor, busting moves as their wardrobe shines!  The last Monsters Go theme I'm posting this month (Don't worry, I still have a few more for next year), this one was probably my favorite to draw.  I've always been big on colors, so this one was a given that I'd take part.  It was also cool to work on a character that doesn't have many curves.  Everything's so round and bouncy in my art.  I liked drawing some sharp points for a change!

That's all for now but we'll be back next week with DOUBLE the spooky art to celebrate Halloween and close out October properly.  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment