PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WELCOME TO 2021!!! TIME FOR A ROYAL REBOUND!!!

Hey there CRAZIES!!!  And welcome to the new year!  I think I speak for just about everyone when I say that 2020 can stuff an asbestos-coated cactus up its butt and go jump in a pool of lava!  But enough about that old thing.  It's a new year and with that comes many new possibilities, including hope.  I don't know what the future holds, but there is a light at the end of a VERY long tunnel.  If we just stay patient and be mindful, maybe that light can be reached sooner.  But for now, let's focus on art, because as luck would have it, I just so happen to have some and its ready to be seen in a new light!  So let's get this party started, shark we?  Enjoy...

If you thought the real Prince was a baller, then you CLEARLY never saw the Frog Prince take the court!  The Murphy Crew never knew what hit them!  Today's art sees a return to an old Animal Alphabets theme where we gave our interpretations of classic fairytale creatures, with F being used, obviously, for the Frog Prince.  It wasn't hard to find inspiration for this one as the classic Chappelle's Show skit (Where the late Charlie Murphy and his pals get schooled in basketball by Prince and the Revolution, in full costumes allegedly) was fresh in my mind and I just ran with it!  I remember this getting a pretty good response on Twitter when I initially posted it, though I can't remember whether it was before of after the real Prince had passed away, as it's dated from 2016.  Concussions and age take a toll on the old memory banks.

And that's all for this first post of 2021.  Obviously, times are less than ideal right now, but I see some signs of hope, small as they may be.  Hopefully, this will be the year we get things under control and start to set things right.  In the meantime, be kind to each other and do come back next week for some golden laughs!  Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment