PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!


Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  I know, Christmas is over.  But there is some comfort here.  Know what else is over?  The wretched year that was 2020!  There's no need to go into detail here.  We all know ins and outs of it at this point.  Will things really improve?  I can't say for sure, but I'm somewhat optimistic that we'll rebound a bit.  As Howard Jones put it, "Things Can Only Get Better!"

As we go into 2021, remember kindness folks.  There's a severe lack of it in the world today and that needs to change.  We are all one people.  We triumph and we hurt all the same.  As we move on and recover, let us also not ignore the past, for there is much to learn from it.  We've all much to learn, but we are a resilient bunch.  Let the coming year be the start of something good.  I promise I'll do my part by posting moderately funny art and, God willing, maybe even have a reason to post con pics again.  The future is ours, so let's make it a good one!  Until then, my CRAZIES, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all in 2021!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment