PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS CRAZIES!!! THERE'S A REASON HIS NOSE IS SO RED!!!

CHRISTMAS HAS COME!!!  Well, in two days it will anyway!  But, we're pretty far into things at this point, so may as well start celebrating now, am I right?  Since we're already in a celebratory mood here, I see no need to stretch things out.  Scroll down and have some pre-holiday laughs on me!  Enjoy...


Ever wonder how his nose got so red?  Now you know!  Rudolph likes the nog a little too much!  But after a long night like the one Rudolph goes through every Christmas Eve, can't blame the poor deer for wanting to loosen up a bit!  I am not an egg nog fan at all.  This likely stems from an early age where I mistook it for milk and well...  BLECH!!!  Needless to say, I don't keep any handy during the holidays.  Now hot cider and hot chocolate on the other hand... PLENTY of that is kept on hand!

And that's all she wrote for this week and Christmas!  I hope everybody got a kick out of the holiday themed art this year.  Next week, we'll be back with a fitting sendoff to 2020, so be sure to come back and check it out.  Christmas isn't gonna be the same this year, but we still have the spirit and will still celebrate, just in a different way.  I wanna wish all of you a very Merry and safe Christmas.  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment