PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A KNEE-HIGH KINDA GUY!!!

We are back and January is done!  Well, in a few more days it is at least, but that's neither here nor there!  We are one month into 2021 and hopefully things are looking up for everyone.  It's a long road ahead, but the destination is in sight.  We just have to be patient and careful.  But today is all about art, and this week's entry offers big things in a small package!  Enjoy...

Watch where ya step!  That ain't no bug, it's the Inch High Samurai!  Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with this legend, but I can't help but think that Antman HAD to have drawn some inspiration from it!  This was probably one of the simplest drawings I'd done up to that point, and it's one of my favorites.  I'm rarely that pleased with my own art, but I think it's because I just plain kept things simple that this one came out so good.  As artists, I think we feel the urge to load as much into a panel or page as possible, but more often than not, less really is more.  Especially if the extra elements really just turn to clutter.  It's certainly something to think about while drawing.

And that's a wrap on January 2021!  Next month, some old pals will stopping by with some fresh looks as they celebrate another birthday, so be sure to come back and say hi!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment