PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH!!!

 

Well, we've come to the end of another month and with the coming month brings another tradition, Guest Month for Bubble Fox!  This has no actual impact on the the blog, but I'm just really proud of the art I did announcing Guest Month!  It's a mix of markers and colored pencils that I feel comes off just right!  As far as the movie I'm referencing, kudos to anyone who gets it!  Anyhoo, we still got one more piece to share before we can let August 2023 ride off into the sunset, so let's get to it!  Enjoy...

That's right folks.  Honey, the coveted nectar of the Gods, is actually just bee vomit!  Hey, there are literally grosser things out there that people willingly eat!  Just think of it like Slurm!  Anyway, this was another Animal Alphabets piece, where the theme for the letter H was a Honeybee.  Since one of the bees was a little busy, I had another one come in and do the talking!

And that's a wrap on August 2023!  I do hope you all enjoyed the return of the art!  I have plenty more to share next month, so be sure to come back and help get September up and running on the right track!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment