PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

EATING IT UP WITH AN ECHIDNA!!!

Welcome back to normalcy CRAZIES!!!  I know it's kinda sad that Comic Con is over, but there's still plenty of summer fun left to be had.  And if nothing else, you know the holidays aren't too far off now, so there's always something to look forward to!  But enough about that, it's time for some art!  After two months, I'm sure y'all are eager to see what old piece I've dug up this time!  Well, maybe a few of you are at least.  Either way, enjoy...

 

It can't be easy being an ant.  Despite being insanely strong for their size and strong in number, they are still very tiny and are considered a delicacy among many creatures, including echidnas!  Closely related to hedgehogs, echidnas are spiked critters that burrow, eat ants and are otherwise misrepresented in video games.  This piece was part of Animal Alphabets letter E theme and it was a fun one to draw.  I honestly don't know why I went with pink toenails on the front paws, but I'm sure it's because of the reference pic I researched!

Well, that's a wrap for this week, but come back next time and I promise some bubbly art will be waiting for you!  I suppose if there's any advantage to the posts returning to normal, it's that these ones are MUCH quicker to produce and read.  In the meantime, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment