PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

ART IS BACK AND ITS A GAS!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  After so many weeks of Comic Con pics, it seems really weird getting back into the art part of the blog, but I have quite the backlog to post over the next few... Decades!  So, might as well jump back into it headfirst!  Ready?  I am!  Enjoy...

So THAT'S how they got the title?  If I'm being honest, pretty much all of my knowledge of The Wind In The Willows comes from either the Disney movie or the Disneyland ride, so I didn't even know that there was a character named Otter, or that he has a son named Portly, in the story.  Leave it to Animal Alphabets then to help get an uncouth American like myself up to speed!  I'm sure I made a lot of literary experts very mad by adding a fart joke to a classic piece of literature, but is it really any worse than the guys that added zombies to every Jane Austen novel?  Besides, that wind IN the willows joke is killer!

That's all she wrote today, but be sure to come back next week for some more hand-drawn fun as we continue our trek through fairy tale and literary creatures.  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment