PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

THE ALLIGATOR IS READY TO SNACK!!!

Welcome to September CRAZIES!!!  A lot has changed in the last few weeks.  Besides the Fall season now being here, I am BACK to work!  It has been a very long 18 months, but thankfully they started me off slowly, so I was able to ease into things in a smooth manner.  Will it last?  Only time will tell, but so far things have been working out.  Guess it's all up to fate for now.

But enough of that junk!  It's time for art!  And all this month, I've got some special pieces to show, but more on that in the commentary!  Enjoy...

That Rex.  Always gotta be munching down on those poor frogs!  Doesn't he know that frogs cause gas?!?  This art is VERY old, almost seven years even!  Way back when, there was a daily art collective on Twitter called the Daily Doodle.  Every day they'd put out a theme and artists from around the world would take part and draw said theme.  It was a lotta fun to do and required quick thinking.  Due to time constraints, I'd always do my entries in pencils, figuring I'd ink them in later.  After a few years, it became difficult to keep up with daily drawing challenges and Daily Doodle quietly bowed out.  A good many of those original pencil sketches eventually did get polished and wound up on this very blog, especially in the immediate post-M&M years.  But even I didn't always have time to go back and ink/color things, so for most of the last several years I've just been posting already completed art from other collectives because, well, it's just quicker.  But with me having August off from producing Bubble Fox comics, now seemed like a good time to revisit these unfinished sketches and finally give them the polishing they deserve!  This particular week back in November of 2014, the daily themes were kids with weird pets, with alligators being first!  I had a lot of fun with this one.  As a kid, I was terrified of alligators, despite living in a city where they don't naturally live in the wild.  I eventually got over my fears to the point where I wanted an alligator as a pet!  Needless to say, it never happened, but at least the kid in the cartoon had more luck!

That's all for this first partial week of September!  We'll be back next Wednesday with some more goofy kids and their equally goofy pets!  It's great to be back in the Fall!  I don't know what the future holds, but things are looking somewhat up with holidays approaching.  Just gotta count our blessings amongst the craziness.  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment