PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

SISTER'S SLEEPY SLOTH SLEEPS SLOVENLY!!!

We are back!  How back are we?  Well I just said it didn't I?  Isn't that good enough?  It's not?!?  Alright, fine!  I guess I'll have to post some art then.  That ought to prove that we are in fact back and not just imagining things!  So let's get the ball rolling!  Enjoy...

Funny.  Usually it's the pets that pick up bad habits from their owners, not the other way around!  This is another piece from the Daily Doodle's Weird Pets Week from November 2014.  This particular day's theme was a sloth, so it just seemed like a natural to have it involve some silly sleeping!  Sloths are actually pretty darn adorable if you've never seen one up close, especially baby sloths.  They literally just sleep all day!  Can't imagine them being all that difficult to raise and take care of.  They're like living plush toys!  I had hoped to paint the backgrounds of this one using watercolors, but chickened out.  It's a new medium I'm trying and need a bit of practice with still, so I just Photoshopped the background colors in.  Paint Bucket's a marvelous tool for cartoonists just looking to do something quick and flat!

That's it for this week, but come back next Wednesday as we celebrate the halfway point of September with a particularly colorful bird!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment