PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

OCTOPUS' GARDEN!!!

Time...  It just keeps slipping by don't it?  It's not totally bad though as the Spooky Season is upon us!  I do loves me some Halloween, but for now, I just gotta be a little more patient!  Anyway, let's get to the art, shall we?  Enjoy...

I'd like to be...
Under the sea...
In an Octopus' garden... 
In the shade...

Sorry, had to work a little bit of Ringo in there.  He was my favorite Beatle after all!  Octopi are highly intelligent creatures.  Why, Paul the Octopus at the Munich Aquarium even successfully picked the winners of every game from the 2010 World Cup!  Octopi are also very affectionate, though cuddling with one is not recommended.  Besides being kinda slimy, they're also quite the huggers!  The Daily Doodle's Weird Pets Week theme continues with one of my favorites from the whole thing!  When they said octopus, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and it is a hoot if I do say so myself!  And don't worry.  Ol' Octi let the boy go just after his face turned as purple as Octi is!
 

Another week down as we march towards the finale, which is next week now that I look at the calendar!  So be sure to come back and see September of 2021 off in grand fashion!  You'll be chomping at the bit I'm sure!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment