PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

CHOMPING AT THE BIT!!!

We have reached it at last... The end of September!  And you know what?  That's okay!  Halloween is rapidly approaching and looking like it might be halfway normal this year!  We also got the BIG holidays coming too, but more on that when the time is right.  You know what time it actually is though?  Time for art!  So let's do this!  Enjoy...

Poor, poor child.  Piranhas can't be reasoned with!  When are we gonna call them what they really are: River Hornets?  The last theme of the Daily Doodle's Weird Pets Week from November 2014, piranhas was another one that I read it and immediately knew what I wanted to do with it.  Some themes just really grab ya, and this was one of them.  All the animal themes were fun to do.  I'm not a fast artist by any means, so I look back and these and am stunned that I came up with gags so quickly.  Maybe I need another daily art challenge in my life?  They certainly kept me on my toes.  Maybe in the future somebody else will start one up?
 

And that's a wrap for September 2021!  But fear not, for October starts tomorrow, and next week, we'll kick the spook factor into high gear with some monster laughs!  So be sure to come back for a scream or two!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment