PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

NEWELL'S BACK!!! AND MORE NEWELL THAN EVER!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I hope you hear Mrs. Doubtfire's shrill voice when you read that, and that you will all bombard social media with the tag #ReleaseTheDoubtfireCut so that we can see the R-rated version that the director of the movie himself claims to exist!  No, there's no violence or gratuitous nudity. Just a LOT of off the cuff fowl language by the late great Robin Williams in full character as the beloved fake nanny!  The man was a genius.  That's all there is to it.

Boy did THAT intro go off the rails.  Guess I've been indoors for too long, but that's starting to change.  I can't say for sure how well my Recent Knott's trip went, by I'm certain I will have definitely gotten my fill of boysenberry-based products by trip's end!  Maybe next month I'll post some pics instead of art.  Something different.  Until then, here's some art!  Enjoy...

Hey hey!  Newell's back!  In all his widemouthed glory!  As you'll recall, a few months ago I posted some fan art I did last year of Newell, the star of Jason Platt's hilarious and often heartwarming comic Mister & Me.  I can go on forever on how awesome Jason and his art is, and have!  Recently even!  I just can't help it!  He's a great artist and even better dude and another artist that broke into the webcomics scene around the same time that I did.  It didn't take long for us to become pals and fan art has always flowed freely between Jason and me.  He's hitting the big time now with two successful books that I'm seeing in bookstores.  Jason's one several artists now that I can proudly say I knew them before they were famous!

And that's all for today.  We'll be back next week to close out June with a well-missed character whose name suffer's from timing!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment