PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

HE AIN'T BUBONIC!!!

Well, we've come to the end of the line...  For June 2021!  Some other things look like they're coming to an end too!  Obviously, cautious optimism are the buzz words here, with caution especially still being very important.  But things are looking up, and hopefully conditions will continue to grow and improve.  Only time will tell.  But enough about that!  Ye few but faithful want some art, so here it is!  Enjoy...

Egads!  It's a rat!  A fat rat!  But that's not just any fat rat.  It's Plague! The creation of whimsical cartoonist Cyndi Foster, Plague is the sidekick of her mute hero, Oops, a boy who lost his voice while saving the not-always-dependable green rat.  It's a very fun comic that has sadly been on hiatus for a while now.  Cyndi's done fan art and guest comics for me in the past and even gave both Oops and Plague the helium treatment, just for laughs.  I haven't heard from her in a long time, so if you're reading this Cyndi, we miss you and hope Oops and Plague will come back soon and that you're doing okay!  Most of you no doubt noticed that all of this month's art wasn't colored.  Long short of it is, I hurt my back the week before I queued these and just couldn't sit up long enough to do it.  As much as I love doing colors, I kinda like the line art look.  Leaves a lot to the imagination.

And that's a wrap on June 2021!  I'm not sure what direction I'll go in next month.  I might post some pics from Knott's and the SD Fair just to give things a different look.  In the meantime, take care and especially be safe this weekend.  Fourth of July is Sunday and, pandemic or not, people are still gonna mess around with fireworks.  Until next time, party on and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment