PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

BLAME IT ON THE DRAGON!!!

We are back again CRAZIES!!!  So pumped to have gone to the Fair again!  At least I hope so.  I write these well in advance, so I have no idea how well it went?  I went to opening day the last time the Fair happened and was stunned at how small the crowds were!  I'd always imagined that would be among the busiest days of the Fair.  Historically speaking, I always worked on opening day, so the opportunity never came to go until 2019.  I got parking up front even, so, lesson learned!  I'm not getting much of a break on the excitement factor though, as I'm going back to Knott's on Friday!  Should be interesting.  But enough about that.  What few of you still read this blog want some art, and I'm here to deliver!  Enjoy...

Copernicus looks like a dog woken up by its own fart!  That'll never happen in his comic of origin, but it would be funny if it did!  Copernicus is a dragon dog and part of the crew from Dana Atnip's wonderful comic Galactic Dragons, the tale of a brave, and short, dragon captain attempting a dangerous rescue mission with a ragtag crew of inept civilians...  IN SPACE!!!  Until I drew this, I'd drawn all but one of her characters, Copernicus, the dragon dog.  Well I had to remedy that, and Inktober provided a good opportunity to do just that!  Dana's a very dear friend who's done so much whimsical fan art of my characters.  I always feel like I'm cheating her when I return the favor as my skills don't even come close to hers!  Dana's easily among the 10 best cartoonists in webcomics today.  Why Disney or Nickelodeon haven't come knocking on her door yet is beyond me, but their loss is our gain!

And that's all for the midway point of June 2021!  We'll be back next week with a relatively familiar face because he appeared recently.  I should've spread this one out more, but I just can't pass up an opportunity to do fan art for such a funny character!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment