PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

TODAY'S POST IS A "BOAR"... AN ERYMANTHIAN BOAR!!!

Welcome to September CRAZIES!!!  Fall has finally come and with it, all the things I love the most, like pie!  Cooler weather!  Pie!  Turning leaves!  Pie!  Halloween!  Pie!  Thanksgiving!  And of course, pie!  Did I mention that pie season is here?  Not sure if I got that point across.  Anyway, there will be plenty of time for that stuff in the coming weeks.  You're here for art!  At least I hope you are. It's kind of the reason I do this ya know!  Anyway, we're delving deep into the world of mythological creatures again and we're starting with a biggie!  So let's get to it!  Enjoy...

The Erymanthian Boar was not the kind of pig to mess with.  These beasts were massive and quite the terrors in Ancient Greece.  As one of his acts of penance, Hercules was tasked with defeating one and did!  The Ancient Greeks ate for weeks off of this boar's tender meat!  Being a carnitas junky myself, this porker would make me pretty happy if I owned a taco shop!  This art, along with all of the art coming this month, was originally part of Animal Alphabets' mythology theme.  Earlier this year, I explored a few of these themes and people liked them so much, I decided to do it again!  Trust me, it has nothing to do with me being pressed for time and the art already being done and needing few corrections!

That's all for today.  We'll be back next week with a familiar friend from the land of Narnia, so be sure to come back and give it a look!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment