PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WATCH OUT!!! MINDY'S GONNA HUFF AND PUFF!!!

And we're back with another Mike and Mindy Guest Strip!  This time from a new pal of mine, cartoonist Corey Davies!

What is it with these kids and their expanded lung capacity?  I really ought to have them tested or something.  Kids aren't supposed to inflate like that!  

Corey Davies is a new Twitter pal and the cartoonist behind Cosworth Grind.  When it looked like I wouldn't have enough art to finish the CRAZYVERSARY celebration, he quickly volunteered to do a Guest Strip!  Imagine my surprise when I found this beauty in my inbox!  Even more amazing is the fact that I did a comic similar to this back in my first year!  Pretty wild, no?  Of course, Corey's is a bit more extreme when it comes to poor Mike's situation!  Thanks again Corey!  You rock dude!

Well, that wraps another day!  We'll be back tomorrow with some awesome Fan Art!  Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment