PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, February 18, 2013

MIKE AND MINDY "SWING" TO ACTION!!!

And we're back!  It's Week 3 and the CRAZYVERSARY just keeps on rolling thanks to the latest Mike and Mindy Guest Strip from that "Swinging" Englishman, Bulletpaw creator Simon McLaren!

When it comes to good times, Mike and Mindy can really get "Tied" up!  I just love the action here.  Great timing and pacing and an absolutely killer gag!  Certainly makes me jealous that I didn't come up with it myself!

Simon is no stranger to the CRAZYVERSE as he's taken part in every one of the CCE's so far and was co-MVP of the last one.  His beautiful artwork, usually done in colored pencils,  really stands out in this mostly digital world, making Simon a TRUE original.  Like so many others, Simon aided me as I went through my recent rough spell.  In addition to being a great artist he's also a great man and another person I'm proud to call a friend.

Well, that's all for today.  We'll be back tomorrow with another awesome piece of Fan Art that will pack a "Powerful" punch with a "Range" of fans! Until then, catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment