PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MIKE AND MINDY: MORE FROM THE ACME CATALOG!!!

Has another day passed already?  Guess that means the party MUST continue!  On to today's Fan Art, provided by my pal J. Robert Deans!

Apparently Mike and Mindy really will go through any kind of lengths to get to school on time!  Even if it means trying out more defective products from the ACME Corporation!

J. Robert Deans of Crass Fed Comic is responsible for this beauty!  I love how Mike's eyes are still enormous!  Definitely something these two would try.  Rob is a very good friend that I met on Twitter who, like so many others, came to my aid when things were looking very bad for me.  He's always there with advice or kind words and just seems to have a healing touch.  I'm proud to call him a friend.

Alright folks, that's all for now.  Tomorrow marks the beginning of a two-day special featuring a Guest Strip AND Fan Art by the beautiful Michelle Hernandez!  It's bound to be a "Blooming" good time, so stay 'tooned!  In the meantime, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment