PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, February 25, 2013

MIKE AND MINDY ENTER THE INFERNOVERSE!!!

And so we have come to the final week of the CRAZYVERSARY!  It's been quite a month with all the awesome Fan Art and Guest Strips!  But we still got a few days left here, so why not keep the party going a little bit longer?  Austin Verburg's dropped by to kick the finale off properly with this "Smashing" Mike and Mindy Guest Strip!  Enjoy...

Poor Mindy.  She just learned the hard way to NEVER come between a boy and his video games.  Better get the bike pump out.  I'm sure Mindy's gonna need some filling up after we peel her off that dinosaur's foot!

Austin Verburg, a.k.a. the "Master of Tacos," is no stranger to the CRAZYVERSE.  He shouldn't be anyway, as the brilliant mind behind the hilarious Austin's Inferno has taken part in every CCE so far.  His comic is one of the funniest on the web with it's hysterical and outrageously surreal take on high school and teenage life in general.  Austin was kind enough to ask me do a Guest Strip (Seen here) for him last fall, which I must admit was one of the most fun comics I've ever done!  I'm very proud of the fact that he was willing to return the favor and even prouder when I learned that Austin had gotten his first Pro Badge for Comic Con this Summer!  Way to go pal!  This July, the tacos are on me!

Well, that's all for today, but never fear!  We got a Guest Strip tomorrow that'll really "Blow" you away!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment