PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, February 1, 2013

LET THE CRAZYVERSARY BEGIN!!!!!

And so it begins!  The third Anniversary of my humble little blog!  Who knew that when I started three years ago, I'd still be at it?  It's been a wild ride so far.  Peaks, valleys and all that other stuff in between.  The CRAZYVERSE continues to grow into a powerhouse among web comics, and I owe it all to you, dear reader!  I vow right here and right now to continue bringing the funniest 'toons I can muster!  I hope y'all love reading them as much as I love making them.

I won't lie folks.  The last couple of months have been rough.  Many difficult situations arose in my personal life and for a while there, things looked bleak.  And yet in my darkest hour, many of my friends from Twitter, people whom I've never even met in person, came to my aid. And for that, I am truly grateful.  Your kindness and compassion got me through one of the worst times in my life and words aren't enough to described how much I care about all of you.  I consider myself to be a pretty lucky dude.  To have made so many friends from my silly comics is a real honor.  I promise one way or another, I'll personally thank each and every one of you.

Well, I think we've all waited long enough.  The comics are fresh out of the oven and piping hot!  So let's dig in as Mike and Mindy are up first and still trying to get to school!  Will they succeed?  Scroll down to find out!
  
Wow!  Talk about "Flatlining!"  *Sigh* Guess those two are destined to be a "Smash Hit!"  Can't help but wonder exactly what kind of trajectory skills second graders posses?  Oh well.  There's always next time I suppose.  

And now, making a brief return to the original format, here's a very special Mushrooms that the silent twosome themselves inked!  When they told me they wanted to pay tribute to me, I got all misty eyed and said "Awwwwwwwwwww!"  So here it is, Mike and Mindy's debut as creators!

What the?! Why those little... I... Look, it ain't what it looks like!  Those squirrels invited me over for dinner!  And I voluntarily quit Clown College!  And I live in a Truffle!  And it's a Man Frock!  Not a tutu!  As far as the nocturnal thing goes, it's the only time I get to draw sometimes!  Try finding a cartoonist that ISN'T nocturnal!  And I'll have y'all know that howling at the Moon is good for the lungs!  Ooh, those turds are gonna pay for this one!

The fun ain't over just yet!  Your Web Comics recently interviewed me and I even did an exclusive Mike and Mindy comic JUST for the site! You can check it out by simply clicking here!

And this is just the beginning folks!  I got a great line up of Guest Strips and Fan Art already in store!  EVERY weekday in February will be a celebration!  And best of all, there is STILL time to send in your Fan Art! Help Mike and Mindy celebrate their CRAZYVERSARY!  Send your Fan Art to:

fans_of_215@yahoo.com

PLEASE keep it family friendly and but do have fun with it!  All Fan Art received WILL be posted, so send yours in today!

Well folks, that's all for now!  I'll be back on Monday with the first Mike and Mindy Guest Strip of the CRAZYVERSARY, courtesy of my CRAZY Canadian "Brother," Warren Frantz of Off Season!  In the meantime, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, congrats to the third Anniversary. Thank you for all the fun and joy you bought to us, our readers.

    Seconds, heads up, we will continue to support you in various ways. We luv you, so its natural to help out!

    So, another attempt at going to school, eh? Heh, like this one, it's a classic. I think first appearance I remember of this one is in Road Runner, probably also your source of inspiration. What really set the mood perfect was in panel three where the sun looses the glasses and goes like "eh?". It adds a bit originality to it, good job! It's truely a smash hit ;).

    So so, you let the two of them near your drawing utils, eh ? Bad idea. Those two devils did one hell of a job, doing a parody of their own poor creator. But don't be too mad at 'em as I think we readers had our fair share of fun with it, so it's ok (from our point of view ;). It certainly reflects some parts of you I could learn from following you over the time. You need no clown college with those two in your backhand. Be rested, being productive through working nocturnal is proven. The article I read was on programmers but the message was clear. ;)

    Thanks for this much fun, I could use it.

    ReplyDelete