PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

BAGPIPIN' FOR THE SEASON!!!

We are back!  Have I told y'all before just how much I love the Fall?  I don't know.  Maybe it's the food, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's because it's the prelude to the holidays, but there's just something about the Fall Season that's just so special to me.  There's nothing nicer than hot cider and a slice of spice cake on a cool Autumn's eve...  Getting a tear in my eye just typing that!  Anyhoo, I got some art!  It's rendered in colored pencils!  You should scroll down and check it out!  Enjoy...

Hello there! It's Gerty MacGrouse!  She's a little Scottie bird, a grouse to be precise, who plays the bagpipes and wears a kilt and a glengarry!  She initially came to the Crazy Forest to teach music, and was nearly driven crazy by her students, but all ended well when the critters showed Gerty how much of a difference she made in their lives and how much they wanted her to stay!  She still appears in Bubble Fox comics from time to time, as recently as this year even, being among the patients wedged into the Balloon Ward at Stokes General Hospital!  This piece came out considerably better than last week's art featuring Nega Bubble.  Again, the colors on Gerty herself blended very well (Smaller Area = Easier Blending).  The background actually looks pretty good all things considered.  Sharper lines can offer greater contrast, but the point of colored pencils is smooth transitions.  Slowly but surely, I'm getting there.

Another week down as we head to the halfway point of September!  But never fear, for we got some more colorful art dancing its way over, so be sure to come back and cheer it on!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment