PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

QUASI'S HERE! GET PUMPED!!!

We're back and getting more and more excited as the night of the pumpkin draws near!  At this point I'm hoping to have my yard display set up, but I've been seriously lagging in other areas lately, so, fingers crossed!  One of these days, I'll do an in depth post on how I put it all together and build the props, but that's for another day.  Y'all want art AND monsters, and I'm gonna deliver!  Our next CRAZY legend is here and ready to get spooked!  Enjoy...

No need to hunch over dear readers.  Quasimodo has entered the party scene and believe me, he is PUMPED for Halloween!  Few literary buffs realize just how practical Quasi's hunch truly is.  In addition to it supplementing his personality, it also servers as a crash pad and floatation device!  Yeah, I'm glad Quasimodo accepted our invitation.  The party was a bit flat without him!

Well, another week down as we get closer to the night of all things spooky!  But we still got plenty of fun left to be had, so be sure to come back and see who will show up next!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment