PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

COOL AS A QUOLL!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  February's chugging along at a rapid pace here as Lent is now upon us.  I do enjoy fish and shrimp, so no meat on Friday's has never been that big of an issue for me.  I'm particularly looking forward to my first big catfish fry of the season, but enough about that!  The five or six of you that still actually visit this site when it isn't Comic Con-related wanna see some art and I got some!  So let's see which party animal has crawled in next!  Enjoy...

Meet the cool, calming Quoll, an animal I know nothing about, other than they look like spotted possums! I mean, I could Google it, but I'm just feeling kinda lazy right now, just like the Quoll!  I mean, look at it.  Does this look like a creature of industrious spirit?  I think not!  It was, however, easy to color and correct this piece, so these cute critters have my respect!

One more week to go before February heads into the history books, but fear not my dear CRAZIES as we will be ending the coldest month of the year with some art that will surely warm us up!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment