PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

O' CHRISTMAS TREE, O' CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Welcome to December CRAZIES!!!  The Holiday Season is in full swing and we are as busy as Santa's elves here at the CRAZYVERSE!!!  I'm not kidding, this is usually our slow period at the day job, but since coming back from the pandemic, we've been busier than ever at the Convention Center and surrounding hotels!  It doesn't leave much time for holiday fun, but does ease the stress of worrying about paying for things, that's for sure!  But enough about that!  Y'all want art, and I got some!  It's not my best, but it's still here!  Enjoy...

Traveling back to 2016, and my first attempt at illo_advent, I give you this humble Christmas tree!  It's not my best art by any means and if I had to guess, I probably scribbled this right before bed on a work night.  That will typically be the case with my art collective pieces.  If it's VERY simple in appearance, it's because I didn't have much time to work on it.  In that same vein though, some of my most popular pieces have been among my most simple, while the stuff I really put effort in fell by the wayside.  Eye of the beholder I suppose.

And that's all for this first Wednesday in December, but fear not!  We'll be back next week with some seasonal art that will keep those cheeks rosy for sure!  I would also like to wish a Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate and remind my friends and readers of all faiths that this is the season to give, so please help others and donate to food, clothing and toy drives this holiday season.  It does not take much to help those less fortunate.  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment