PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

HAPPY 2024 CRAZIES!!! MAY IT NOT BE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!!

It's that time again folks.  Christmas may be over, but there's still enough of that residual happiness to keep us through to New Year's Day at least.  Obviously, 2023 was a bit of a mixed bag for most of us, as Mike and Mindy are so cheekily demonstrating.  It certainly wasn't a highlight year for me.  Quite few downs actually.  But like I told my doctor over a decade ago when I had a near lethal bout with pneumonia: I'm too damn stubborn to quit!  We made it through and have a fresh start come Monday.  So let's all pledge to make 2024 a good year full of happiness and healing.  Seriously, I turn 40 in April.  I gotta have SOMETHING other than that to look forward to! 

And that's a wrap on December and 2023!  January's gonna be a fun month folks as our annual Fight Against Inflation returns with more art over-pumped with hilarity!  It's also the 10th Anniversary of Bubble Fox, so be sure to come back and learn all about the celebration of the CRAZIEST Fox in comics!  Until next time, take care and please be safe on New Year's Eve.  Be smart with how you celebrate.  Alcohol and firearms are a very bad mix and we all wanna go far into the new year.  Until then, I'll catch y'all later and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment