PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS CRAZIES!!! FROM BUBBLE FOX AND PALS!!!

 

T'was the post before Christmas and all through the house
Only one CRAZY was stirring as he tried to catch a mouse!
His cat lay calm atop the cable box with ease
While his disheveled master chased a rodent with no aim to please!

True story folks, a few weeks ago a little mouse got into my home and was literally coming out into the open with not a care in the world while my cat just looked at him like "That's not a moth or a lizard, so it ain't my concern!"  Lazy furry bastard!  Before anyone worries, I did manage to catch the mouse, after it walked RIGHT up to me, and I set him loose in a field miles away from my home.  Hopefully he's happily living with his rabbit and gopher friends!

Gonna try to keep things short today folks.  We're days away from Santa's arrival and I'm knee deep in cookie dough with deliveries to make!  Hope y'all like this year's Christmas art.  Used colored pencils and though I like how it came out, one shade of blue just isn't working for me.  I'll just have to try harder next time.  Anyway, enjoy...

Even I like to get toony from time to time, though in reality, I actually don't like eggnog or alcohol for that matter.  When I was little, I mistook eggnog for milk and never got over it!  As far as alcohol's concerned, it's not a straight-edge or moral thing.  I simply never developed a taste for it.  I have relatives that think there's something wrong with me because I've never been drunk before.  Guess I'll just have to take their word for it.

And so we've reached another Christmas my CRAZIES.  Next week, we'll be back to bring up the rear of 2023 and make sure that 2024 won't be the butt of the joke, so be sure to come back and see what's cooking!  As we approach Christmas Day, there is still time to help those in need!  Please help others by donating to food, clothing and toy drives not only this holiday season, but all year long.  It really does not take much to help those less fortunate.  Anyway dear readers, please have a happy and SAFE holiday with your friends and loved ones.  Until next time, I'll catch y'all later and merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment