PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

GAH!!! THAT FACE!!! THAT ADORABLE FACE!!!

Another week in CRAZIES!!!  We are creeping closer and closer to the month of creepy crawlies here as September will soon give way to the noble pumpkin!  'Course, if you've been to a craft, hobby or box store lately, it's been Halloween since July...  Christmas too!  I love the holidays as much as the next guy, but I'm all about moderation too.  When the time is right, I'll celebrate.  But dammit, when it's still surfing weather and I'm seeing Christmas displays already, a line's gotta be drawn somewhere!  But enough of that hoopla!  It's art time!  As Arsenio used to say, let's get busy!  Enjoy...

The Loris...  What may well be the most adorable creature ever, this cross between a monkey, cat and guinea pig deserves to be cradled and protected at all costs!  Just look at that face.  How can you NOT want to fight for its safety?  Our last Animal Alphabets entry for the month, this was their selection for the Letter L.  Needless to say, there was a LOT of adorable art posted on Twitter that day!  The "Please don't kill me" line was a nod to the legendary "Dr. X Telethon" skit from Mr. Show With Bob & David!  To this day it's still one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Well, only one more post to go this month, but I'm sure what's left is something you'll wanna get your claws on, so be sure to come back next time and check it out!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment