PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

NO NEED TO PINCH YOURSELF... OCTOBER'S ALMOST HERE!!!

We are back for one last time in September of 2023 my CRAZIES!!!  The days pass quicker it seems, but that only means the holidays will be here sooner, for better or worse.  I for one am excited to up my Halloween game as there's a lot going on around Southern California to put me in a spooky mood!  Not to mention my own spooky yard display, but enough about that, it's time for some art!  And you might wanna get some butter and lemon for this post!  Enjoy...

Oh my.  He doesn't seem like a very happy camper!  Guess if my final destination was a steaming pot of boiling water, I'd have my guard up too!  We're closing out this month with an entry from Pinch Punch Post, another fun Twitter collective I take part in.  The theme this go around was a crab, and I decided to be extra crabby with this one!  It's always the meanest crabs that are the tastiest too!

Well, that's wrap on September, but fear not!  PLENTY of spooky fun is in store for next month, so be sure to come back next week and help us kick October off on the right foot!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment