PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

DON'T CALL HIM A MANATEE!!!

Back again CRAZIES and still merrily on our way to nowhere!  Okay, that's not entirely true as we're actually here right now, looking at this!  But since I'm not one to open up vortexes that could ruin the space-time continuum, let's just swim ahead to the art, shall we?  Enjoy...

The gentle, rotund, noble dugong.  Similar to manatees, with their tails being more fin-shaped like that of a whale, these gentle giants merely plod along in marshes, feeding on water weeds and plants.  The original art for this Animal Alphabets entry looked much, much better when I first did it.  But sadly the scanner I used just had a lot of distortions on it, so I had to recolor it digitally.  It still looks okay, but really loses the depth that coloring with markers gave it.  Oh well.  Them's the brakes sometimes.

And so it is that another week has passed as we head towards the May finale.  But fear not, because I haven't forgotten to queue up some monkey business to send us into June happy, so be sure to come back and check it out!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment