PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

DINNER WITH THE DOOKS!!!

We are back and spookier than ever!  The Creeping Hour is ever closer and hopefully y'all have had some time to go and enjoy a few of the festivities of the Fall so far!  I've made it out to a few things (I hope!) but have also been working a lot!  October is typically our busiest time of the year as far as far conventions and trade shows go.  It's good for me financially, but not always optimal for going around and taking part in all the fun of the season.  Maybe one of these years I'll be able to join in.  But enough about that!  You want art and I got some!  So scroll down and take a gander why don't ya?  Enjoy...

Oh no!  It's the Babadook!  The myth!  The legend!  The... Who is he again?  I gotta be honest, I haven't the foggiest idea who the Babadook is, other than he's a villain from a horror movie from Australia I think?  I don't know?  But, he was simple to draw and giving him a plucky, perky wife just seemed like a natural!  Opposites attract after all.  Paula Abdul even wrote a song about it!  This piece isn't without its own horror though.  After all, is there any creepier food than Jello?!?  It's so moldable and jiggly!  There's definitely something suspicious about it!

And that's another week down as we get closer to Halloween, but fear not!  We got one more piece of spooky art to go before the Happy Haunts have their swinging wake!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment