PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

THE MYSTERY OF ZOULVISIA!!!

We have come to the end...  The end of September 2022 that is!  Pumpkins are piling up and tricks and treats are popping about everywhere!  But before we can hang out with our favorite ghouls and goblins, we gotta see to it that a lesser known spirit gets her day in the spotlight.  Who am I talking about?  Scroll down and see for yourself!  Enjoy...

Meet Zoulvisia!  A character of Armenian folklore, she may be a witch or a fairy or just a regular girl that lives in a magical realm and some of it rubbed off on her?  I honestly couldn't figure the story out, other than she and a King whose brothers she had slain live happily ever after in the end.  Hey, the original Cinderella had her step sisters mutilating themselves and then being attacked by birds.  They aren't always kid-friendly!  And thus concludes this round of Animal Alphabets.  It's by and large been all animals ever since, though there may have been a dive back into fantasy and myth in between, I honestly don't remember.  Guess we'll find out in the coming years!

And that's a wrap on September 2022!  I do hope you enjoyed these pieces, even though some of the art was pretty bland.  Sometimes ideas don't come as freely as I'd like and other times, it's all I can do to find time just to draw!  If a piece is pretty plain with no real gags, then it usually means I had a very busy week at work!  But when I do have some spare time, in addition to drawing, I try to get out of my house for a bit and next week, I hope to be shining a spotlight on my return to Long Beach Comic Con after three long years away!  So be sure to come back as we start October off with comics and cosplay!  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment