PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

BLAST OFF WITH ROCKET ROOSTER!!!

Say hey we're in back in May!  Things are plodding along at an acceptable speed here at the CRAZYVERSE, or at least they were until that blasted bird showed up.  What do I mean?  Hold onto your feathers and scroll down to see!  Enjoy...

LOOK!!!  UP IN THE SKY!!!  IT'S A...  Bird?!?  An actual bird this time?!?  Why yes it is!  But this ain't just any old bird.  Why, it's Rocket Rooster!  Barnyard clucker by day, rocket powered daredevil by night, Rocket Rooster rules the roost with his jetpack, shades and bitchin' leather jacket!  You never know WHAT is gonna happen when Rocket Roost blasts in to town!  Another entry from Pinch Punch Post, this one also served as an experiment as I was looking at possibly using this character in a Bubble Fox storyline.  Never could figure out how to fit a jet-packed chicken into wacky world that is BF, but I'll figure it out eventually.  I mean seriously, look at his design!  How can I not do something with him? 

And that's all I got for this week.  Be sure to come back seven days from now to see some art that will be humbly presented.  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment