PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

A MAGPIE WITH A MAG PIE?!?

Well, that's it.  Game over.  End of the line.  The finale is here...  For May 2021.  What?  Did you think I was quitting?  Well, no such luck!  It's been 11 years now, and I still haven't lost interest, so I may as well keep going!  I just gotta keep getting my slice of this sweet, sweet blog pie!  And speaking of pie, get your slice by scrolling down!  Enjoy...

PUNS!!!  GET YER PUNS!!! HERE!!!  FRESHLY BAKED PUNS!!!  Probably the only cartoon trope I use more than helium would be those oh-so-sweet puns!  And the more groan-inducing the puns, the better, and this one induced quite a few!  You would've thought I'd walked onto a beach full of sea lions the groans were so loud!  It was the magnet cream pie that did it.  Not even Kim Belding could stand it!  This, like was every other post this month, was a Pinch Punch Post entry, from April 2017. The theme was simple: A magpie!  Admittedly, it's not totally accurate.  Magpies usually have white markings on them too, but I chose the more traditional cartoon approach.  Oddly enough, crows and ravens have long been drawn the same way, despite neither bird having orange beaks or legs.  Perhaps now, magpies will get their due, and crows will be drawn properly.  As it stands, Heckle and Jeckle are the only cartoon magpies to be accurately labeled as their true bird!

And that's a wrap on May 2021!  Next week, I'll dig up something to make y'all laugh the month of June away.  Sadly, SDCC was cancelled again, so no CRAZY Comic Con Countdown this year.  I really wish that weren't the case, but safety must come first.  Numbers in California are dropping, so fingers crossed that next year, we can have cons again because I needs me some cosplay pics!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment