PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

WONDERCON 2015... A ONE IN A MILLION BREAK!!!

One week to go and we are there!  Hard to believe how fast time flies!  But enough about that!  This ain't Doctor Who!  We are in the now now, and as such now is becoming then as we head back to WonderCon 2015!  Enjoy...

My humble setup for the weekend.  Not the flashiest booth, I admit, but it works for me.  Cluttered tables do tend to draw more attention, but there is a drawback: Less room to work!  I did a LOT of sketch card commissions that weekend and was thankful to have the extra space to draw them in.

A Sword of Omens lightsaber?!?  My pal Dawn Griffin would squee rather loudly over this! 

You know who else digs this Muscleman cosplay play?  MY MOM!!!  Seriously, she loved Regular Show

Strong to the finish! 

Nice to see these two still hang out long after Space Ghost Coast-To-Coast ended its brilliant run! 

Sorry, haven't seen any turtles around lately. 

Gee, I never would've expected Belle to give Gaston a second chance, but I suppose anything is possible at WonderCon! 

Quailman and the Silver Skeeter!  Cosplay wish fulfilled! 

Anyone been to Gravity Falls lately? 

Could've sworn that lion was bigger! 

Black Widow and Hawkeye.  Keeping the exhibit hall safe for all! 

It's showtime... 

Thanks to Into The Spiderverse, we now know dual Spider-Men are possible 

We end things on probably my favorite moment of the con, when Casey Jones came up to my table and started quoting the movie with me and my pals Matt Eargle and Riki "Max Sterling" Medina!  Good times, god times!

And that was WonderCon 2015!  A total 180 of what had happened the previous year!  I don't know if it was luck or karma or just plain finding the right note finally, but I could hardly keep sketch cards and books at my table, they were selling so fast!  I'd been battling a raging sinus infection all week too, so it certainly was nice to leave Anaheim with something hang my hat on afterward.

And that does it for now!  We'll have some more fun in store next week and some updates on my whereabouts for the show, so be sure to come back a little earlier than usual as we'll be posting on Monday for the occasion and take a look back at WonderCon 2017!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment