PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Monday, February 10, 2014

THOMAS GETS CRAZY!!!

Welcome back to the CRAZYVERSARY!!!  Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend!  I know I'm super stoked right now for CRAZY in Pink, and I'm sure y'all are too!  But for now, let's get back to the celebration at hand!  Thomas Barnett of The Li'l Miesters stopped by and delivered a strip that's a little "Hot" around the collar!  Enjoy...

What goes around around!  Talk about a "Hot" flash!  These two have always had "Sparks' between them..  And "Burn" the candle at both ends!

Thomas Barnett, the genius behind The Li'l Miesters, is no stranger to the CRAZYVERSE, having taken part in the most recent CCE.  His strip is one the funniest on the web and a real charming tale that harkens back to the wonders childhood.  I love the gag here and his take on Mike and Mindy!  I don't think their eyes have ever been so huge before!  Thanks again Thomas!  You rock dude!

Well, that's all for today.  We'll be back tomorrow with a gritty look at Mike and Mindy by the awesome Andrew Grieve!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: