PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, May 24, 2012

YO MOMMA!!!

I have long been a fan of FOX's groundbreaking sketch comedy show, In Living Color.  Even today, some 18 years after the last episode aired, it's still funny as hell!  Recently, FOX announced two new episodes had been ordered and will be airing later this year!  To celebrate, I present to you this classic bit from In Living Color's final days: The Dirty Dozens!  Enjoy...


For the good many of you now who never saw In Living Color or don't remember, The Dirty Dozens was a skit about a game show where contestants had to make "Yo Momma" jokes in order to win.  This segment provided plenty of fuel during the playground wars for us kids back in the day, and even now, it still cracks me up!  A few years ago, my cousin Mara tried to do a "Yo Momma" joke on me.  She was maybe ten at the time and laughed hard because she thought she "dissed" me.  I merely smiled and rattled back "Yo momma's so small, she poses for troll dolls!  Yo momma's so bald, I can see what she's thinking!  Yo momma's so fat, she bungee jumped and went straight to hell!"  Mara was very quiet and looked like she just peed herself!  I smiled and said "Honey, I'm from the hood, you're from the suburbs.  You ain't ever gonna win a "Yo Momma" contest against me!"  Luckily, she thought it was funny, and I eventually taught her some appropriate disses she could use!

Well, that's all for now.  Gotta million things I need to do, hence the reason behind this short update.  I'll be back next time with new adventures from Mike and Mindy and Mushrooms!  Until then, take care, have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend and I'll catch y'all later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment