PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ISSA MARIO!!!

Another week, another inked doodle from the past!  This time we got the Mickey Mouse of gaming getting the CRAZY treatment, so lets hop to it!

I can't remember whether this was for Daily Doodle or Sketch Dailies, may have been the latter, but it was fun to draw.  I've often wondered if Mario and Luigi aren't great heroes.  I think they might just be really really high and hallucinating all theses wild things!  Mario's an odd topic for me.  As fun as the games are, the character really is a stereotype on Italian culture, of which I am half.  I guess I'd be less troubled by him if he spoke in a more dignified manner.  I was always under the impression he was from Brooklyn, not Italy itself.  Eh, maybe I'm just over thinking this.

Well, that's all for now.  I got something VERY special coming next week!  A couple of old pals have gotten fuzzy and I can't wait to show y'all, so be sure to come back!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment