PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

BUBBLE AND PEPPER: LOONY BALLOONISTS!!!

 

I'll keep it short this week.  Summer's coming to an end, it's super hot right now and the annual Guest Month is kicking off for Bubble Fox!  That won't affect the posting schedule for here since it's all cleaned up reposts anyway.  I do have some fun and VERY colorful posts coming your way that I'm excited to show off!  One of the reasons I take a month off every year is to not only rest and recharge for a bit, but also to work on other art, even learn knew skills and techniques.  I'm very behind on colored pencil work, so it'll be nice to catch up on those finally.  An artist never rests.  Even on break, I'm busy!

Well, that's a wrap on August 2026, but fear not!  We are gonna start fall off right with so much color it'll make Rainbow Brite lose her mind even!  So be sure to come back and check it out!  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment