PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

GETTIN' THE BUBBEL FOX PARTY STARTED WITH DANA ATNIP!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  We've been on a bit of a fan art kick since coming back from WonderCon, so why rock the boat by changing things up?  Fan art is awesome!  Even more so when I am on the receiving end of it!  You see, this year marked the 10th Anniversary of Bubble Fox!  You know?  That webcomic I do over on ComicFury?  It's a pretty special deal for me as it's the longest continuing series I've ever drawn and I was surprised by a few pals from across the interwebs here who sent me some fan art celebrating the frenetic fun that is Bubble and pals!  Figured this month would be as good a time as any to spotlight a few of my favorite pieces of fan art, so let's jump right to it!  Enjoy...

Would ya look at that!  It's Willow, Bubble and Pepper and boy are they looking ever so adorable!  That's because they were drawn by the great Dana Atnip of Galactic Dragons fame!  Dana's a longtime friend and no stranger to the CRAZYVERSE, having done MANY guest comics over the years.  Her whimsical style and cute characters remind so much of the works of masters like Chuck Jones, Warren Kremmer and Walt Kelly.  Her takes on Bubble and pals are so amazing I often consider just selling the series to her!  She truly is one of the best out there and I'm honored to call her a friend.  Thanks again Detroit Dana.  Hopefully Pepper's dragon girth will keep him close to the ground!

Well, that's all for today, but fear not CRAZIES!  We got even more bubbly fun next week with more Bubble Fox fan art from a friend who is royally awesome, so stay "Tooned!"  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment