PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

NOW YA SEE HIM...

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  We are getting closer and closer to All Hallows Eve!  I can almost smell the lit candles that signal glowing Jack-O-Lanterns!  But enough about that!  Art beckons!  Spooky art!  Suspiciously spooky art even!  Art so spooky, you're not even sure if you're seeing it or not!  Don't believe me?  Scroll down and see for yourself!  Enjoy...

See?  Told you this was suspiciously spooky!  I mean seriously, who still wears tights whities, the male equivalent of granny panties?  Another theme from Animal Alphabets, this time the Invisible Man gets his due.  I'm not gonna lie.  I totally took the easy way out with this piece.  Chances are good I was slammed at work when I originally drew this as October's typically my busiest month, so that likely played a part in this very minimalistic effort.  But I think the gag here really comes across well.  It's all in the eye of the viewer/reader when all is said and done.

Well, only one more week to go for our Halloween posts.  How will it end?  Find out next week when a certain squash known for potential generosity clashes with a man who's all arms!  Until next time, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment