PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

WE'RE BLOWING UP 2023... LITERALLY!!!

Welcome to 2023 my dear CRAZIES!!!  While another year has passed into the sands of time, the current one has started and is already showing plenty of promise!  Sure, January's a bit slow, but we're roughly six-weeks away from some pretty cool things happening:  Pink Halloween (aka, Valentines Day), the relaunch of the XFL (Covid's the only reason it shutdown last time.  Accept it haters!) and, most importantly, the return of Shamrock Shake Season!  And there are plenty of cool things coming after that to look forward to as well.  So let's dust off the holiday rest and set our sights the future because it's looking bright!

Looking bright?  How can I say that when inflation looms?  Well Mr. Sour-Face, let's just say I know the perfect way to combat rising inflation.  How?  Simple!  You fight inflation WITH inflation!  The comedic type!  Don't believe me?  Scroll down and I'll prove it!

See?  Aren't you laughing already?  I mean, it's not a permanent fix, but it at least made you forget about the real deal for a little bit!  Back by popular demand, we've brought back the CRAZY Inflation Buster Special, though admittedly, I don't recall if that's what I called it last year!  This piece came from a now defunct Twitter art collaboration called #DrawMoor, run by Becka Moor.  For a few months in 2021 and 2022, she'd put out a theme and we each drew our interpretation of it, quite similar to the old CRAZY Cartoon Experiments I used to host myself way back when.  This particular theme was "An Elephant, Dressed As A Clown, Making Balloon Animals."  Obviously, I was gonna take this one to comical extremes, and it got over quite well with the Twitter crowd.  Sadly, Becka left Twitter recently (one of many actually), and it looks like her #DrawMoor challenge went with her.  It was fun while it lasted though, and I look forward to sharing the other pieces I did for it in future posts!

And that's it for the first post of 2023, but fear not!  We'll be inflating our grosses a LOT over the next few weeks, so throw on some stretch pants and be prepared for some gut busting laughs!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment