PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

RAPUNZEL REGRET!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Ever closer we inch towards June and summer!  Already I'm having visions of corndogs, fireworks and cosplay dancing in my head!  But THAT will have to wait for another day, albeit a day that's not too far off.  For now, we're talking art, though things are starting to get a bit hairy around here!  Don't believe me?  Scroll down and see for yourself!  Enjoy...

Talk about a hairy situation?  They're gonna need one of those giant combs that the Spaceballs were using to comb the desert just to get him out of that mess!  I guess it's a good thing Rapunzel doesn't have any cats.  The hairballs would be catastrophic!  If she ever does get down, she oughta look up Cousin Itt.  They'd make a cute couple!  Today's art again comes to us from Animal Alphabets, which chose Rapunzel for Letter R.  I kinda cheated on this one a bit making her really small, but let's face it, her hair's always been the selling point of the story!

That's all for today, but be sure to come back next week as we finish off the very merry month of May in regal fashion!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment