PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

THE CRAZY WONDERCON COUNTDOWN IS BACK!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  WONDERCON IS HERE!!!  The big show, as of right now, starts next week and I couldn't be happier!  I'm knocking on every piece of wooden furniture that I own to keep the good luck flowing!  Things are looking good as of this typing, so I'm gonna go ahead and start the countdown!

Our trip this week takes us back to the spring of 2017, my first year not tabling at WonderCon, which meant I had a LOT more photo ops to take advantage of!  Hold on to your Code Red Mountain Dews CRAZIES, because the CRAZY WonderCon Countdown is a go!  Enjoy...

Ron Burgandy was there to try and convince us that Anchorman wasn't a mediocre, forgettable comedy.  Nobody seemed to agree. 

Captain Hook was there and amazingly enough got along with everybody.  He even manned the turntable at Joshua Hauke's after party!

No, I'm not interested in a game of pick-up basketball!

Wampas and Predators... I'd rather not come across either!

Willy Wonka was there and passed out free candy to everybody, though his gum left something to be desired!

It's hard to tell in this pic, but these are just a few pieces of a massive costume that had to be brought in and inspected a piece at a time by the security team near the badge scanners.  It was quite the sight!

Dr. Clayton Forrester is still looking for test subjects!

When the Citadel beacon was lit, Captain America answered!  I'm certain that's in somebody's fan fiction for sure!

Oddly enough, Harley Quinn would probably fit in just fine with Dick Tracy's rogues gallery.

Man, the Sultan's a pretty accepting father-in-law.  My brother's been married for 20 years now in his in-laws still don't like him! (Just kidding bro!)

RIC SANCHEZ PHOTOBOMB BITCHES!!!  WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!!

If Gaston had just pursued these three obviously interested gals instead of Belle, he'd probably be alive still.

The family that cosplays together, stays together!

So nice to see these two get out.  They're always so busy with their work!

And that was WonderCon 2017!  Hard to believe it was already five years ago!  Had so much fun seeing the costumes and hanging with my friends.  It also felt so weird not having a table, but I had so much fun just walking around and seeing things that I knew I'd made the right call.  Not to mention, it was a hell of a lot cheaper too!

That's all for this week.  We'll be back next time though to wrap up March in a good way with a look back at WonderCon 2018, as well as info on where to find me at this year's show!  Until then, take care, stay safe and I'll catch y'all later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment